fredag 2. mai 2008

stupidity

Yes, I've started another mindless project, which is just too much work. Why do I do that? I've started more than 10 blankets, but none are completed. This time, I'm working domino squares in sock yarn. It's supposed to be a left over project, but I'm hours away from my stash and had to use the 3 balls of Opal yarn I brought to make socks. I've made one pair of socks, and then I started this thing... I love domino knitting, it's really mindless and perfect for relaxing/reading blogs. But will that alone make a whole blanket? I don't think so.
I'm not exactly the first person to do this. Here, here, and here, are some other domino blankets! Yum!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Ikkje stress med teppe, det skal jo strikkes over laaaaang tid vettu, eg skal og begynn epå et slikt, men ikkje ennå, må få feridg en del ting først og så skal eg samle mer garn først. Så er det bare hånda ned i kurven og at en vilkårlig farge, skal bli skikkleig kuuult altså! masse lykke til! Koooos deg og ha ei herlig uke! Klem vibbedille