torsdag 12. juni 2008

a wooly update

I've been dyeing, again. This time I painted a skein of Rauma Lamullgarn. It used to be white, now it's green, teal, olive and turquoise. I've used Jacquard Acid Dyes this time too. It didn't turn out as dark as I wanted, but ok enough. I have no idea what to make of this..
I've been spinning too! This is a BFL roving I dyed a while ago, and finally finished spinning it yesterday. I have no idea how much yarn there is, since it's still wet and can't be put on the weight for a while. It's a pretty thin and light quality, I think it turned out good. It might show up in someone's mailbox in about a week ;)
I'm already working on another project, also a BFL roving I dyed. It's a teal/purple/turquoise mix, and there's not that much of it.I hope I'll finish it pretty quickly, as I'm hoping to spin a blue/brown/grey yarn for the Feather and Fan Comfort Shawl. I quess I have a thing for shawls!

Ingen kommentarer: