tirsdag 18. mars 2008

Small knits for small people


I've made another sweet baby cap/djevellue for a friend's baby. It's made of Inca alpaca by Rauma, a yummy yarn!

Quick to knit, and I'm satisfied with the flower as well. Hope it fits the new owner!

I've also started a little scarf for my girl, using yarn I've dyed and spun myself. Like how it turns out, but some parts of it is a little hard. That might dissapear after washing it, hopefully. If it turns out ok, I'll make a cap too.

Tomorrow we're off to Lofoten on holiday, and I need some easy projects to bring with me. This scarf, and the matching hat is perfect. I think I'll even bring a stitchery and some fabric and beads to make a cute little brooch-thing for the scarf.
Happy Easter!

4 kommentarer:

Elisabeth Augusta sa...

Bloggen din byr på så mange lekkerier, og jeg byr på en generell skrytekommentar. Må nesten trekke fram den flotte headeren din og historien bak den - ubetalelig. Og jada, jeg skal snart sy. Kanskje til og med blogge det jeg HAR sydd?

God påske!

Mon Ami. sa...

Så deilig lua så ut!
God Påske!!!

Beate sa...

Du trylla frem så mye vakkert altså!
Håpa dere har hatt ei flott påske i Lofoten :)

Anat Aderet sa...

WOW that is so nice!
I wish you all the best,
Anat