mandag 25. februar 2008
Ups and Downs
Finally! The first mittens I've ever made using two colors and a diagram. Had some trouble shaping the edge, but now I know what to do, and what not to do next time. I've just made "something" for a cuff, and wrote down what I did. Made some easy cables, and put one some beads as well. I've also used a part of a diagram from the book "Latvian Mittens"
Quite happy with the result, I think it's okay for a first knit on 2 mm size needles.
I'm already planning more mittens, but I think they will just have to wait. These took 10 days, and they're small as well. Think they're about size 3 years. The yarn is pure alpaca, from Drops/Garnstudio, and the same colors I've used for the cap I blogged some days ago.