torsdag 13. mars 2008

A Dyslectic Moment.


Haha, the stupidest little quilt! My first attempt to make a new heading for the blog. I made it yesterday, put on the buttons, and mixed together the "blood" (it's Jaquard acid dye).. Then I took pictures of it, and put it into my blog. And I had it as a heading for over 3 hours before I saw the missing letter!

3 kommentarer:

Yvonne sa...

Kjempeflott ny heading!! Riktig lekker.

Beate sa...

Ha ha. Er det ikke typisk!Man blir så opptatt av utførelse osv at man glemmer staving. I know, I have been there :)

Merete sa...

KJEMPETØFF heading! Måtte skrive i store bokstaver, dette må ropes ut!