søndag 30. september 2007

I've been tagged.

By Elin

7 things about me:

-I'm scared to death if I see a balloon. It's even worse if it's beeing held by a small (unpredictable) child.

-I often buy shoes without trying them on.. And I'm almost as often to lazy to return them if they don't fit.

-I often dream I'm a sexually frustrated man. I have no idea why.

-Manequin-dolls scare me almost as much as balloons. Every doll or "thing" that look like a full-scale human is really creepy. And now we're moving into "2 meter tall creepy moving-santa-season"... please help me, someone.

-I come from a family where long and intricate conversations with ourselves is pretty normal. My brother is the master of this "skill", but I'm not to bad either.

-I start a crochet or knitted blanket several times every year. So far I haven't finished any of them. I threw away two of them recently.

-I had cupcakes for dinner today... *blush*

I'm to lazy to tag anyone else, if you want to tell something about yourself, please do so. It's fun to read!

Ingen kommentarer: