lørdag 21. juni 2008

tagged

By LissM

Circle of Friends Award

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1) 10 years ago:
I was 16, and had just finished elementary school. I'd applied for an art/craft education and got in. I got a little summer job at my fathers company. I remember getting in to the local pub, even if I were 2 years to young, and thought it was great... until someone told the owner. I tried to explain that I really was 18, but he knew better. It's also almost 10 years ago since the biggest football match ever, when Norway beat Brazil 2-1 in the world cup. Norway didn't do it to good in the rest of the their matches...

2) 5 things on today's TO DO list:
Go for a walk with child and boyfriens
Trick boyfriend into getting me a knitpicks needle
Cook a healthy soup for dinner
Knit!
Comfort poor boyfriend who has to go to knit stores, buy me things there AND eat soup

3) Snacks that I enjoy:
apples, raisins, kiwis... That's the snacks I DO enjoy, what I want to eat is a different story. (Chooocooolaaaate!)

4) Things I would do if I were a millionare:
Create places for people to work
Eat more organic food
Buy all the knitpicks needles!
Get more education
Get a haircut and some I.D Foundation

5) Places I have lived:
Bodø
Skedsmokorset
Oslo
Stamsund
Mehamn
Kabelvåg
Skjelfjord

It's Saturday morning, and I'm tired. That means I'm to lazy to tag anyone, but if you read this; please feel free copy and paste!

1 kommentar:

LissM sa...

OiOi... så fort du svarte:) Bra svar....:) Stakar Geir.... Nei mannfolk har bare godt av litt suppe, og å kjøpe litt småting til oss damer:)