tirsdag 20. november 2007

I'm addicted!

To ravelry and knitting! I'm the slowest knitter ever, and get bored ages before I've actually finished something. But then something suddenly happened. I'm still slooow, but somehow I've managed to finish a thing or two before starting a new project. I have some trouble understanding that, as there's thousands of patterns on Ravelry, and I want to knit them all!
I've made this vest, a Garnstudio pattern using Angora-Tweed. It didn't turn out perfect, but ok enough. It's the first vest I've ever knitted, that's kinda fun. I've also started a baltic hat for the model above, but there's a bigger chance it'll end up in the garbage than on her head, I'm afraid. I've put it aside for a while, and someday I hopefully will see the joy in weaving in 60 loose threads. (right!)
My active project is a "something" for "someone", who happens to read my blog. It's a christmas present, and I hope to finish it by Desember 1. Then (if I don't get any other clever ideas along the way) I'll start making a shawl for myself. If you happen to know where to find glassbeads big enough for knitting, please let me know!


1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

gudmor sett gull :)